Judopay are taking the lead in the digital payment revolution, and we would like your help to make us the most admired digital payments company in the world. We are in hyper growth mode, the team has almost tripled in the last 12 months and commercially we have grown 5x. It is such an awesome time to join us and genuinely be part of something special.
The role will see you work in a seriously high growth market, estimated to be worth over 4 trillion dollars. Collaborate and work with a highly talented and motivated team to build a world class product using the latest tech, all in an environment where your voice is heard and you can have an actual relationship with the end user.
We are also big fans of supporting the development community and speak and host a number of meet ups (Kafka London, Xamarin London, Google Cloud) and hackathons - The Hacker Games.
You will have proven expertise in building and supporting full production stacks, including networking, windows/linux systems, load balancing, performance monitoring, CI/CD and version control. You will be passionate and curious about technology and driven to deliver quality solutions. You will focus on the whole production stack, and engage in the entire life cycle of services, working with software developers to assist them in delivering services which are scalable, performant, secure, fault-tolerant, and continuously delivered.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services
- Utilize infrastructure-as-code to deliver automated, predictable and scalable infrastructure
- Empower software developers to build and deliver their services
- Maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, performance and overall health
Some of the technologies you will work with:
- Google Cloud
- 4+ years in a technical role such as Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, Sys Admin or equivalent
- Expertise in maintaining production web stacks
- Solid understanding of development workflows, continuous integration and deployment.
- Strong proficiency in at least one scripting or programming language
- Passion for learning
- Strong communication skills and empathy
Skills which will benefit you:
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Very competitive salary
- Choice of tech set up
- Unlimited Holiday ……you read that correctly,
- £1000 to spend on a holiday …in case you thought we were joking
- Flexible and part remote working.
- Private medical healthcare
- Onsite gym classes 3 times a week
- Internal and external training
- Birthdays off
- Tons of office food and snacks
- Personalised career development plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team nights out
- The chance to work in a highly disruptive market alongside a very talented team
- Very cool office at Rise London
- Office puppy