Senior New Business Executive
At Judopay, we are taking the lead in the mobile digital payment revolution, powering easy, frictionless checkout experiences for our customer’s customers, both in-app and online. We provide our customers with end to end secure payment solutions globally and are creating a platform which enables commerce from any end point.
Our focus is around helping our customers minimise the number of clicks in the checkout process, increase conversion, reduce fraud and help our merchants understand the challenges faced in payments. We care deeply about our customers, we challenge how they do things, we learn from them and work together to drive the most innovative payment experiences. We want to help change the way people pay.
We are seeking a Senior New Business Executive to join our hungry result’s orientated team to help drive more new logo revenue into the business. We want someone who has a history of consistently smashing quota numbers and loves selling cutting edge technology. This person will report directly to the VP of Growth.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently smashing quotas in competitive industries.
- 3+ years experience in selling gateway and acquiring solutions.
- Strong track record of selling to mid-sized and large merchants.
- Strong network of merchants in the UK.
- Strong solution selling mentality. You don’t sell on just relationship, you sell on value and solve problems using our technology.
- You’re hungry to help build a company.
- You are detailed orientated with strong project management skills.
- A successful track record of developing and executing innovative sales campaigns.
- Naturally curious and want to learn new things.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU...
- Have a ‘can do’ and ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude.
- Are resilient in the face of challenges.
- Are a winner, highly competitive and a team player.
- Are a people person with strong relationship skills; have high levels of empathy and are an excellent listener.
- Love autonomy.
- Are highly self-motivated and will drive solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
- Have the ability to operate in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Are data driven.
- Are highly organised with great time management skills; able to manage multiple workstreams across different channels simultaneously.
- Able to operate confidently across all levels of business, from front-line support teams to C-suite.
- Want to come into a business and help grow us into a global business.
- Love to geek out on product knowledge.
- Are keenly interested in the growing world of mobile commerce; constantly running out of space on your phone because you try out so many apps.
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited Holiday ...... seriously we’re not clock watchers it’s all about objectives and delivery.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Onsite gym classes.
- Internal and external training.
- Birthdays off.
- Fully stocked fridge – well, over flowing would a better description ☺
- Personalised career development plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Very cool office in the heart of Old Street.
- Perkbox discounts.