Technical Product Manager
We change the way that people pay.
Technical Product Manager
Judopay are taking the lead in the digital payment revolution. We believe the checkout process should be seamless. One tap, one click, one swipe. Judopay enables that easy, friction free checkout experience for our customer’s customers. We provide a simple, seamless and safe payment checkout process both in-app and online.
We are seeking a passionate and effective Technical Product Owner to join our core product team, reporting directly to our Head of Product. Your primary objective is to support the expansion of our existing capabilities ensuring our products stay relevant, reliable and fit for scale.
- Be the subject matter expert for the payments API product, participate in the full product lifecycle from idea generation to performance analysis and leverage this expertise to provide insight and clarity.
- Seek to raise the bar on our product, our strategy and our processes where possible.
- Engage with stakeholders to elicit, elaborate and document the business requirements.
- Write user stories defining clear acceptance criteria ensuring the business requirements are met.
- Own and lead regular sprint planning and grooming sessions.
- Own, maintain, refine and prioritise the team backlog with the input from the team.
- Review and accept completed work from the team on behalf of the stakeholders.
Our engineering team are focused on delivering robust, clean and performance driven code. We are a small but growing team, we’re agile but above all we are genuine problem solvers not afraid to think outside the box to challenge the status quo. If you are someone that wants to get close to customers, understand their problems and create solutions then this is the environment for you.
- Experience working in an agile environment (SCRUM / Kanban)
- Ability to quickly understand the full end-to-end functionality of all components within a complex architecture
- Strong technical understanding of high transactional backend systems
- Strong understanding of REST and RESTful services
- Strong project management/Problem solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate with both technical and business teams
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documents
- Highly Desirable: Payments industry experience/Experience with micro-systems architecture /Experience designing, building and delivering API’s/Technology background with IT Related degree/experience as a developer or tester.
- Very competitive salary
- Market leading commission structure
- Unlimited Holiday ……you read that correctly,
- £1000 to spend on a holiday …in case you thought we were joking
- Flexible and part remote working.
- Private medical healthcare
- Onsite gym classes 3 times a week
- Internal and external training
- Birthdays off
- Tons of office food and snacks
- Personalised career development plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team nights out
- The chance to work in a highly disruptive market alongside a very talented team
- Very cool office at Rise London